My friend Bridget at arignagarener shared this. I think it’s beautiful and needs re-posting.
1. Thou shalt love and honour the Earth for it blesses thy life and governs thy survival.
2. Thou shalt keep each day sacred to the Earth and celebrate the turning of the seasons.
3. Thou shalt not hold thyself above other living things nor drive them to extinction.
4. Thou shalt give thanks for thy food, to the creatures and plants that nourish thee.
5. Thou shalt limit thy offspring for multitudes of people are a burden onto the Earth.
6. Thou shalt not kill, nor waste Earth’s riches upon weapons of war.
7. Thou shalt not pursue profit at the Earth’s expense but strive to restore it’s damaged majesty.
8. Thou shalt not hide from thyself or others the consequences of thy actions upon the Earth.
9. Thou shalt not steal from future generations by impoverishing or poisoning the Earth.
View original post 33 more words